IPM Consulting for Growers
(Indoor, Nursery, Landscape, Greenhouse)
Weekly and Bi-weekly TPM/IPM (Total Plant Management/Integrated Pest Management) scouting packages are available to a variety of growers; indoor, greenhouse, nursery, holding yard, etc.
My TPM/IPM programs help clients reduce costs and exposure while improving efficacy by properly identifying pests, life-cycles, management strategies and timing. Successful use of this program can lead to a reduction in the use of harsh chemicals and run-off related issues. It will increase worker safety, beneficial organisms and environmental health.
TPM/IPM Packages include:
- Visual inspection of plant materials.
- Use of sticky cards, lures & traps, as appropriate.
- Proper identification of insects, both beneficials and pests.
- Proper identification of disease pests.
- Risk assessment of pest populations.
- Supporting documentation about target pests.
- Suggested control solutions (cultural, mechanical, biological, chemical, or a combination thereof).
- Evaluation of efficacy of control measures.
- Year-end summary of pests, projected monitoring & control strategies for future grower seasons.
To learn more about my TPM/IPM Scouting packages, please fill out the form below. I will contact you promptly via email or phone.