“Half the interest of a garden is the constant exercise of the imagination” ~Mrs. C.W. Earle
Nature is inspiring. Whether it be the cool morning light shining through the trees, the voluminous white clouds against a bright blue sky, the shape of a beautiful blossom or the excitement of spotting a lovely new songbird in the yard; nature never fails to capture our attention and spark imagination.
This is the place where you will find inspiration to create in and for your garden.
See some creative ideas below that I have tried in our yard:
- How to create a Certified Wildlife Habitat
- Think Outside the Plots – creative ways to grow food anywhere
- Buried Treasure – How to extend the life of your Fall planters
- How to Create a Container Water Garden
- Storing and Using Bell Peppers. Plus, a recipe for Pasta with Shrimp & Bell Peppers
Watch for more photos and updates on ideas currently in progress..