I am preparing another article for our local magazines and need your help. Please tell me…
“What keeps your heart, mind and spirit in the garden, while the winter weather forces us inside?”
Some ideas I have heard are…
- Feed & watch the birds
- Force bulbs on the windowsill
- Renew your love affair with your indoor plants
- Draw and create a garden plan for the spring/summer
- Drool over the seed catalogues arriving in the mail
- Visit your local conservatory or greenhouse
- Make crafts with dried flowers and plant materials from last year
How are you staying inspired through the deep freeze? Please leave a comment below or on our FB page.
Hang in there my fellow garden lovers, spring is not far away now.